Barbicide - Wipes
These economical, easy-to-use disinfecting wipes are EPA registered hospital-grade and have a 2 minute contact time, assuring your salon, spa or barber shop meet sanitation and disinfection guidelines in just a few short minutes.
• Hospital-grade, EPA approved broad-spectrum; proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), Athletes Foot (Tinea Pedis) and Mycobacterium Tuberculosis
• Use on any hard, non-porous surface in hair salons, tanning salons, veterinary facilities, correctional facilities, schools, health clubs, daycare centers, police and fire departments, or any place where convenient, portable disinfection is needed
• Superior surface contact—Durable, non woven, high-quality fabric towelettes won’t bunch up during use
• More disinfecting solution per towelette than the industry standard
• 160 wipes per container (each towelette measures 6″ x 6.75″)