KISS French Acrylic Kit
KISS French Acrylic Kit
No time for a salon visit or prefer to save and DIY? Mastering DIY acrylic nails at home is not difficult (in fact, KISS makes it easy!) and results are strong nails, with long-lasting results. KISS French Acrylic Sculpture Kit includes 40 nail tips and everything you need to DIY salon-quality French and natural acrylic nail tips.
- Long nails can be filed to any length and shape
- Includes: 40 tips (20 white tips, 20 natural tips), Acrylic Liquid 14 mL (0.50 US fl. oz.), Clear Acrylic Powder NET WT 7.5 g (0.25 oz.), Maximum Speed Nail Glue NET WT 3 g (0.10 oz.) , sculpting brush, nail file, manicure stick
- Value-priced kit with DIY easy to follow how-to instructions
- The perfect starter kit for DIY strong French and Natural nails
Ingredients/Ingredientes: Tips: ABS Plastic- Made In China; Acrylic Liquid: Ethyl Methacrylate, HEMA, Glycol Dimethacrylate, Dimethyltolylamine, Benzophenone-3, Hydroquinone, Violet 2 (CI 60725).- Made in U.S.A.; Acrylic Powder: Polyethylmethacrylate, Acrylates Copolymer, Benzoyl Peroxide, PEG-12 Dimethicone- Made in U.S.A.; Glue: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate.- Made in U.S.A. For Professional Use Only/SÃ³lo Para Uso Por Profesionales
* Caution: Glue contains CYANOACRYLATE. DANGER. BONDS SKIN AND EYES IN SECONDS. Avoid inhalation, ingestion, or prolonged contact with skin. Avoid contact with eyes. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water then gently peel apart. Seek medical attention. Read directions for use carefully. Acrylic liquid is flammable. Keep away from sources of ignition -- No smoking. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Do not use if nail or surrounding skin is damaged or inflamed. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Use and Tips
Preparation: Clean nails with acetone-based nail polish remover. Gently buff area of new nail growth with the fine side of file, blending existing acrylic overlay.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Apply KISS® Acrylic Primer to the growth area of natural nail only. Do not get on skin or cuticles. Let dry.
2. Place a small bead of acrylic mixture onto growth area where the natural nail meets the overlay. Allow to level then pull down to blend with the entire nail surface and pat down until smooth.
3. Allow acrylic to harden for 3 – 5 minutes. Tap the nail surface with a manicure stick. A sharp “clicking” sound means the overlay is dry.
4. File entire nail surface to smooth and even overlay surface.
5. Use fine side of file or a KISS® White Buff Block to smooth and finish.
6. Apply clear polish for a glossy finish.
HOW TO REMOVE: Do not force, pry or pull nails off. Trim as much length off as possible and soak in an acetone-based polish remover for approximately 20 minutes, continuously wiping nail surface on paper towels until overlay melts off completely.